EB Peer Tutor Work Study, Entertainment Business Department
Applicants must be a full time LAFS student with a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Name of Position:
EB Work Study – Peer Tutor
Name of Supervisor(s):
Location where the student will perform his/her duties:
The Los Angeles Film School, B2, 5th Floor
Purpose or role of the position within the organization:
Entertainment Business Peer Tutor will support students with Entertainment Business courses through tutoring services.
Duties and responsibilities associated with the position and how they relate to the purpose or role:
• Support Entertainment Business students with tutoring services
• Act as an informed resource for all Entertainment Business students regarding matters related to the tutoring subject.
• Administrative duties associated with the position include, but are not limited to: assisting Entertainment Business Program Director’s with Orientation or other EB events.
General qualifications for the position:
• Completion of at least 4 terms
• Completion of the targeted academic subject with an A grade
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations of students, faculty, and staff.
• Capacity for discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality.
• Demonstrated record of reliability, maturity and academic excellence.
• Maintain a GPA of 3.0, remain in good standing at LAFS, and have a clear judicial history.