THE LAFS LIBRARY HAS A NEW LIBRARY CATALOG - JULY 2020
Introducing the Koha Open Public Access Catalog (OPAC)
All of your current account information (checkouts, holds, fines, and phone, etc.) have migrated to the new Koha system. We encourage Students to start using the new catalog starting July Term on 7.6.20.
With Koha, you will be able to:
- Access our public catalog via any mobile device
- Review your current checkouts, renew materials, and place holds online
- View detailed fine information and pay fees online via PayPal
- Save searches so you’re alerted when new materials arrive
- Select and change notification format preferences (phone or email) as well as the frequency you receive these notifications
- Add your own tags, comments/reviews and star ratings to titles
- Make purchase suggestions online
- Create, manage and share lists of your favorite books
- And much more!
For more information and instructions about how to use our library catalog (Koha), please visit the Tutorials page. In addition, ByWater Solutions provides instructions and tutorial videos about the functionality of the library system here.
It may take some time to get used to the new Koha interface, but our Library Staff is here to help with any questions you have. Contact by email email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we migrate from one software system to the next. We think you’ll be pleased with the final product!
The LAFS Library