FSA – Mid-Year Changes 2021
Hello ~ We are excited to announce that we have implemented some valuable changes to our FSA Plan(s) as per the COVID-19 Relief Bills (a.k.a., the Consolidated Appropriations Act and American Rescue Plan Act). Please read further to learn what is available under each FSA plan for the plan year 2021.
An overview of the changes follows below:
- Increased 2021 Contribution Limit for Dependent Care FSA
- Extended Grace Period to 12 months (HFSA & DCFSA)
- Unrestricted Midyear Election & Enrollment Changes (HFSA & DCFSA)
- Dependent Age Limit Increased to 14 (DCFSA)
- Post-Termination Reimbursements (HFSA)
This information is also available on LAFS CONNECT within the Human Resources Tab. Or, you can visit or register/login at https://www.TASCONLINE.com/ubaaccess for more information. Please contact TASC directly at 800-422-4661 if you have any questions on your current accounts.
HOW CAN I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY OR ALL OF THESE OPTIONS:
- Determine the course of action you want to take.
- Next, email the information to HR at email@example.com and you’re done!
- Should HR have any questions you will be contacted for clarification.
- HR will see that your changes are entered into the Benefit Portal in PlanSource which will then be integrated with your Payroll account.