As the Library is a shared public space, please help us take the following safety precautions.
- To check out library materials: Show or indicate your school issued ID at the Circulation desk. Library Staff will grab the requested library items for the Patron. In addition, Patrons can place holds prior to picking them up at the library via the Koha catalog.
- To return library materials: Please return and place all books and other library items in the book-drop box by the Library Entrance, B1 Lobby, or with Library Staff.
- We will continue in-person staffing of the Circulation, Computer Space, Printing & Scanning, and Info Desk services at this time, but we strongly encourage you to use our virtual Ask a Librarian services for help.
- At the Circulation Desk, please maintain a safe distance during reference interactions.
- Wash your hands before and after using public computers and scanners. Please follow the CDC’s guidelines for hand washing.
- You may also utilize the wipes that are provided at the computer area to wipe down surfaces before/after using any of the Library equipment.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance and near the Circulation Desk, upon request.
- The computer area is limited to 10 people at a time.
The Library reminds you that there are many ways to get help virtually:
- Call or Text a Librarian at 323.769.2705. This service is monitored by local Library Staff when we are open and available. If we are unavailable to reach you, you can leave a voicemail message and we will respond back as soon as possible. To find out current Library hours, please visit the homepage.
- Email us at email@example.com. Local librarians will respond as soon as possible (within 24 hours).
Browse through our library website to find more information on news, explore the digital catalog, view subject guides, and more!