Videographer/Video Editor, Community Literature Initiative
Applicants must be a full time LAFS on ground with a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Name of Position:
Administrative Assistant, Community Literature Initiative (Off-Campus)
Name of Supervisor(s):
Location where the student will perform his/her duties:
Hybrid: 10 hours/week. 5 hours weekly onsite at The Sims Library of Poetry (2702 W. Florence Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90043) and 5 hours working remotely use of your own DSLR camera is preferred.
Purpose or role of the position within the organization:
The Community Literature Initiative (CLI) is seeking a Videographer and Video
Editor to be part of the team that creates content to promote our organization
and poetry community on social media. In this role, you will be responsible for
operating the camera and editing videos on a weekly basis. You will, in
partnership with the Marketing team, play a key role in ensuring all aspects of the
video creation are of the highest quality.
Duties and responsibilities associated with the position and how they relate to the purpose or role:
● Visit Sims Library of Poetry to film videos in person on a weekly basis
● Edit videos and audio content
● Organize video shoots and communicate with all parties involved
● Collaborate and share files with Marketing team
General qualifications for the position:
● Experience with filming and video editing
● Ability to coordinate with others to organize a video shoot
● Some experience working with audio a plus!
● A team player who is organized and responsive